Itinerary: Suceava – Cetatea Neamtului – Agapia -Cheile Bicazului -Lacul Rosu – Prejmer -Brasov ( end of the tour)
Approx. distance: 362 km of scenic roads and beautiful landscapes
Departure time: 07.00 am
Crossing the Carpathians has never been more impressive or fun than this ride from Suceava to Brasov. Some of the most dramatic gorges in the country (and a nerve-blowing switchback road that is), a natural dam lake, a labyrinth-like fortified church and an epic finale in one of the top medieval towns in Transylvania, this is just a brief listing of a few places along this magnificent day trip.
– Neamt Fortress, the most scenic (and impressive for that matter) fortress of the Moldavian Kingdom
– Agapia Monastery with its colourful flowers and enchanting setting
– Bicaz Gorges and the Red Lake complete with its true story
– Prejmer Fortified Church, a whole town within a nutshell
– Brasov and its grand Black Church
All tours can be book as private or shared tours.
We can start the tours from anywhere in Suceava.
Observation: The tour is provided by a licenced tour guide.
Price does not include:
Please fill the form bellow: