Itinerary: Suceava – Cetatea Neamtului – Agapia – Cheile Bicazului – Lacul Rosu – Salina Praid – Sighisoara
Approx. distance: 334 km of scenic roads and beautiful landscapes (one way only – 668 km with return)
Departure time: 07.00 am
One of the last still inhabited fortresses out there. Vlad the Impaler’s supposed birth town. The strong fragrance of brandy made of three different fruits. A fascinating mountain crossing. And, well, rolling hills dotted with beautiful villages that might just make you consider resettling. Welcome to Sighisoara, welcome to Transylvania and do tell us when to stop for the day’s 100th picture oportunity.
– Neamt Fortress, the most scenic (and impressive for that matter) fortress of the Moldavian Kingdom
– Agapia Monastery with its colourful flowers and enchanting setting
– Bicaz Gorges and the Red Lake complete with its true story
– A bit of exercise down the Praid Salt Mine (optional)
– A walk in the fortress of Sighisoara, visiting the Wooden Stairway, the Clock Tower and the Church on the Hill (inside visits not included and subject to arrival time in Sighisoara)
All tours can be book as private or shared tours.
We can start the tours from anywhere in Suceava.
Observation: The tour is provided by a licenced tour guide.
Price does not include:
Please fill the form bellow: